MailChimp is one of the most user friendly, e-mail marketing platforms I have come across thus far and its FREE! You can have about 2,000 subscribers and send up to 12,000 e-mails per month on the free plan. Plus they have beautiful pre-built templates that you can use to plug in your content or you can create your own modifiable template. Either way I have found it to be extremely easy and very customizable to your style, brand, and purpose of e-mail.
MailChimp is also awesome because of these features:
- You can build a contact database by adding subscribers individually or you can import contacts from a spreadsheet or other CRM system (Customer Relationship Management)
- You can schedule and automate your marketing campaigns
- MailChimp provides data analytics on each of your campaigns-Number of opens, number of clicks, number of forwards, etc.
- MailChimp has built-in sign up forms that you can use for your newsletters, blogs, promotional e-mails, and whatever you want really
- You can auto post your campaigns to your social media accounts from MailChimp
Check out this MailChimp template that I custom built recently just to give you an idea.
As you can see MailChimp allows you to build e-mail templates and marketing campaigns to serve all sorts of purposes, styles, and brands. Check it out! https://mailchimp.com/